- The St. Mary’s Law Journal (USPS 992540) is published four times per academic year by select students of St. Mary’s University School of Law. Subscription price for Volume 48 is $40.00; single issues are available at $12.00. Two additional issues by The St. Mary’s Law Journal, referred to as the St. Mary’s Journal on Legal Malpractice & Ethics, are available at $15.00 each issue; add $2.00 (domestic) or $5.00 (foreign) for postage and handling.
- Reprints of selected articles, comments, and notes are also available from the Journal. Texas residents add 8.25% sales tax. Second class postage paid at San Antonio, Texas, and at additional mailing offices. Subscriptions to the St. Mary’s Law Journal are considered to be continuous, and, absent receipt of notice to the contrary, will be automatically renewed each year.
- Issues prior to Volume 27 are available from William S. Hein & Co., 1285 Main St., Buffalo, N.Y. 14209, (800) 828-7571.
- All communications concerning subscription or otherwise should be addressed to:
St. Mary’s University School of Law,
St. Mary’s Law Journal
One Camino Santa Maria, San Antonio, Texas 78228-8604.
- POSTMASTER: Send address changes to St. Mary’s University School of Law, St. Mary’s Law Journal, One Camino Santa Maria, San Antonio, Texas 78228-8604.
- Questions concerning subscription or otherwise may be emailed to email@example.com. Telephone: (210) 436-3525.
- Views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the St. Mary’s Law Journal, its editors and staff, the St. Mary’s University School of Law, or St. Mary’s University.