- Submissions to the St. Mary’s Law Journal: See Also blog should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Journal welcomes the submission of unsolicited manuscripts. Submissions must be typed and doubled-spaced with footnotes at the end of the article. All citations must conform to A Uniform System of Citation (20th ed. 2015). Manuscripts should be addressed to the Solicitations Editor.
- We regret that manuscripts cannot be returned except upon receipt of postage and handling fees of $2.00 for third class or $3.00 for first class. If you require an expedited review of your article, please specify in your original submission.
- Submissions for the St. Mary’s Law Journal may be emailed to our Solicitations Editor at: email@example.com
- Submissions for the St. Mary’s Journal on Legal Malpractice & Ethics may be emailed to the Symposium/Legal Malpractice & Ethics Editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org